Litigation Support Paralegal
A great opportunity has arisen for a future trainee who is starting their training contract in 2024 or later and who is interested in legal tech.
They are a top 20 international law firm with offices across America, Europe and Asia. Their main practice areas include litigation and dispute resolution, corporate and financial services and they also have strong teams in IP and technology and cybersecurity. They have great commitment to pro bono work and truly are a diverse and inclusive firm.
The litigation support paralegal role will be varied and include both tech and legal aspects. You can look forward to:
- Reviewing documents and data using Relativity
- Liaising with the legal technology providers including obtaining estimates for the document review work
- Assisting with drafting and executing engagement documentation
- Managing data sets, both physical and electronic
- Advising the fee earners on internal procedures and data protection issues relating to handling client data
For this litigation support paralegal role, a law degree and LPC with relevant litigation electives would be ideal as well as a training contract starting in March 2024, September 2024. They will also consider those with training contracts starting in September 2023.
Some office or admin experience would be a preference, and any litigation or legal tech experience would be an added bonus!
This litigation support paralegal role is to start next week so you must be immediately available.
Lunaria Partners are advertising this litigation support paralegal role on behalf of our client. We strive to respond to all applications but due to the volume received, this isn't always possible. If you have not heard from us in 7 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.