In-House Legal and Marketing Assistant
An excellent opportunity has arisen in-house with a quasi private equity company for a legal and marketing assistant.
The company are expanding rapidly through acquisitions and currently have a total headcount of over two thousand. The successful in-house legal and marketing assistant will be working directly with the co-founders of the business and the GC and can look forward to gaining a high level of exposure to a range of commercial and legal issues.
The head office where the in-house legal and marketing assistant will be based is in Marble Arch and is where the 10 most senior stakeholders of the business are located. You will be working closely with the CEO, CTO, CFO, GC and marketing manager.
The role will be varied and include:
- Assisting the paralegal with drafting NDAs and filing and managing legal documents.
- Assisting the marketing manager with creating marketing material.
- Managing the diary and travel for the CEO.
- Managing correspondence and drafting letters and emails.
- Taking Minutes and arranging Board Meetings.
- Office management including contracts and supplies.
- General office admin including answering calls, filing, scanning, database management.
This role would suit someone who has studied law and is keen to work in a more commercial environment and have a role which touches on legal work but is broader. It may also suit someone with an English or History degree, or someone who has studied marketing and looking for a role where they can progress.
There are fantastic prospects for progression if you really prove yourself to be organised, diligent and conscientious.
The largest subsidiary company is based in Belgium and so French language skills would be a bonus to liaise with the team there. Any German or Polish language skills would also be advantageous.