Trainee Records and Renewals Clerk
We have a wonderful opportunity for a trainee records and renewals clerk to join a Top-Tier Intellectual Property law firm specialising in patent and trademarks. This is a full-time, permanent position based in one of the most iconic buildings in London, ‘The Shard’.
The firm is recognized as one of the leading IP firms in Europe and the UK. Their clients are mainly from the sectors of media, entertainment, pharmaceuticals, aerospace, social media, technology, and electronics.
Additionally, they have embraced hybrid working and you will be able to work 1/ 2 days a week from home.
You will be working in a collaborative environment with fun, supportive and hard-working teammates!
This is an entry level role and you will be expected to do admin work such as, posting, scanning, filing and updating the document management system. There are good progression possibilities, and along the way you would be expected take in more responsibilities such as;
- Assisting on all aspects of day to day handling of records and renewals matters, including but not limited to providing schedules, estimates, invoicing
- Processing due dates, payments and docketing for all renewal matters relating to patents and designs.
- Management of the electronic diary system, ensuring all records/renewal diary actions are completed in a timely manner
- Large degree of interaction with Fee Earners, at all levels, providing support and assistance where required
- Processing renewal payments/instructions to relevant IPO’s and local foreign associates
They are open to welcome anyone who is enthusiastic to pursue a career in records/ renewals.
A person with excellent communication skills and a good eye for detail who is methodological and analytical is an ideal candidate for this trainee records and renewals clerk role.
If you want a career in a good corporate environment with great culture this is a fabulous opportunity for you!
Lunaria Partners are advertising this trainee records and renewals clerk role on behalf of our client. We strive to respond to all applications but due to the volume received, this isn't always possible. If you have not heard from us in 7 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.