Associate, Asset Management
Every year the UK needs to build 300,000 homes. At Blend Network we are tackling the UK's under supply of housing using cutting edge financial technology to provide finance to property developers - and it's working.
Founded by an ex-Morgan Stanley director in 2017, we have already lent over £50 million to property developers, building hundreds of new homes. We have been featured in the Financial Times and were recently named "FinTech Business of the Year". We are growing fast and have big ambitions.
As an Associate, you will be at the centre of our Asset Management operations in our central London office. You will be responsible for managing development finance loan projects from end to end. You will be liaising with borrowers, brokers, valuers, surveyors and lawyers. Your role is to work alongside lenders and senior portfolio managers to give our borrowers an outstanding client experience.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Build long-standing relationship with our borrowers through highly responsive helpful communication
- Reviewing and editing real estate development loan financial models
- Getting quotes and instructing professionals (valuers, surveyors and lawyers)
- Preparing, updating and actively managing due diligence checklists
- Preparing credit committee papers on new projects for senior team
- Taking minutes at credit committee
- Process due diligence documentation from borrowers
- Reviewing valuation and surveyor reports
- Manging the legal process for loan documentation
- Ensuring that all documentation relating to projects are correctly filed on internal systems